- The All American Rejects - I Wanna: I remember when I first heard TAAR for the first time I tried to download every single album/single that I could fine. I came across this one and loved it. One of my all time favourites to this day.
- David Guetta - It’s The Way You Love Me: Absolutely LOVE this song! Not a lyric person, I’m more of a listening harmony/melody instrumental kind of person.
- Jack Wall & Sam Hulick - Vigil: It’s one of the many soundtracks albums I have, and this one is from the first Mass Effect. I don’t particularly like it.
- Paris Hilton - Turn You On: LOL at the song’s title. I actually got a copy of Paris Hilton’s album recently (Secret exposed) when I heard her 2007 hit Stars Are Blind in a shop and it reminded me of how much I liked that song when it was released. Verdict? Her entire album is completely poor. I haven’t even heard Turn You On.
- Lil Wayne - Lift It Up: I actually haven’t heard this song before even though I have it on library. Took a listen and didn’t like it.
- Pitbull ft. Slim - Daddy’s Little Girl: Ah, I haven’t heard this song in ages. It’s quite decent, not excellent, and not poor either. I liked the majority of the songs found with this song in the album.
- Eliza Doolittle - Empty Hand: Not much of an Eliza Doolittle fan from day one. My girlfriend likes her I think, and I wouldn’t mind listening to it, but its certainly not something I’d pick to listen to.
- The Fray - We Build Then We Break: I LOVE THE FRAY!! I can say that with total confidence! There was only 1 or 2 songs that I disliked in their 2nd album, and this definitely wasn’t one of them. It’s either hate or love with The Fray.
- DJ Tiesto - Lethal Industry (NRG mix): The original was nice, but the majority of the mixes on NRG albums were slightly dull. Such as this one.
- The All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret: Oh! This is luck. Considering there’s 5543 songs on iTunes. This was the 2nd TAAR song I had ever found. The first one was “It Ends Tonight”; that’s what got me into them in the first place. I love this song though.
- Diane Birch - Rewind: This is one of the songs that I obtained through the free “Single of the week” on iTunes. I give it a 2/5 for my taste.
- The Ting Tings - Impacilla Carpisung: I LOVE the Ting Tings, and their debut album. Where have they gone? But this was one of their worst songs ewww.
- Daft Punk - Flynn Lives: Again, a group I like (not love with enthusiasm), but a song I don’t like.
- Bruno Mars - The Other Side: I like Bruno Mars, but this song is just an average to me. He’s made much better songs for me.
- Drake - Houstatlantavegas: I remember when I listened to this I found it calming for a middle-of-the-night song because of the weird drum beat. But other than that, Drake’s not really my kinda thing.
- Aly & A.J. - Out of the Blue: One of my all times favourites and I loved this song!! About time another good song came on! Used to put this on repeat -1.
- Drake ft. Timbaland - Thank Me Now: Ok.. this is better than the previous Drake song.
- Drake ft. The Dream - Shut It Down: Ok.. shuffle is being annoying. Again, not my thing.
- P Diddy ft. Mika Lett - Special Feeling: Ah here’s an artist that I prefer over Drake anyday. This song’s alright I guess…
- Don Henley - I Will Not Go Quietly: A non-contemporary! This is from my mother’s album! I normally like his songs.. but this one’s an exception.
- f(x) = 2x + 3
- f(x) = |x|
- f(x) = (x - 2)^2 - 9
- f(x) = 2x^3 - 9x^2 + 12x - 5
- f(x) = 2^x
- f(x) = 1/x
What has my life become that I find this interesting?
I’m going to die when this comes up in my final exams in just under 30 days.
I’m not even exaggerating at the 50 psychology essays. There’s 10 topics/modules, and 5 essays for each. I was meant to do them in the course of 2 weeks… but uhh… yeeeeah…. and so was the 200 maths questions… you know.. I used that break for a break LOL, not for work! >.<
The situation led to Allen’s resignation from Microsoft, but he rejected an offer to buy him out for $5 a share. Microsoft’s share price is now $25, giving Allen an estimated fortune of around $13bn.
Such huge wealth has enabled Allen to buy various homes in France, London’s Holland Park and New York, but his main residence is outside of his home town of Seattle, where he has a massive art collection including works by Renoir and Monet.
Alongside a garage full of sports cars, Allen also has a hanger at Seattle airport holding a Boeing 757 and Challenger 601 jet, along with 15 flyable planes from World War II, including a Curtiss Tomahawk, a Messerschmitt 109 and a Spitfire.
His 414ft Octopus yacht has eight levels and requires a 60-strong crew to man it, costing £12 million a year to run. The vessel has two helicopters, a submarine and a recording studio where the Beastie Boys recorded their last album.” —
Aight so this guy was a co-founder for Microsoft. BUT DOES ANYONE REALLY NEED ALL OF THAT!?