I volunteered again!
This time was much more eventful. Saw a lot action and people getting caught stealing getting floored to the ground. Also got relocated to several different positions so variety was big.
Wonder how tomorrow will go.
And I’m being drowned in exams! In reality however, I am drowning myself in procrastination.
I just finished my AS Music retake earlier this afternoon (about 2 hours ago). What do I think about it? Well…. its as if the examiners have made the hard bit of last year’s paper easy, and the easy part of last year much, much harder. That’s basically saying last year was 6x1 and this year is 1x6. DUH I BET I GOT THE SAME MARKS. What a waste of time and money!
I also had my statistics exam last Friday - straight fail for that - the hardest paper I’ve seen in 6 years. There was a continiuation of the papers getting more easy then suddenly they decided to make the summer ‘11 module much harder. Ohhh wellll time to move on and revise for the rest - still have 5 left, and 2 this week! Maths and Psychology retake!
Exams can really piss you off sometimes. Like for example:
- There’s some loud buzzing noise inside a wall somewhere.
- Some monstrosity of an air-con somewhere in the ceiling hall.
- Your pen just doesn’t want to ink itself.
- The wrist on either of your hands begin to walk.
- Your brain automatically activates screensaver mode.
- The person in front of you sits to close to your desk that you have the urge to pwn them.
- The person behind you puts his/her desk so close to your hair you are unable to lean back.
- You can’t see what the time is.
- When you see other people writing non-stop and you’re just sitting there like…
- When you have a faulty chair where it keeps rocking.
- When the table moves everytime you attempt to answer something.
And the one I hate the most…
- The person behind you sneezes. You have no idea whether he or she was too late to cover it with his or her hands. The GERMS MAN! THE LITTLE SELFISH MICROSCOPIC MONSTERSSSSS.
Anyway, one of my good friend has left 6th form because she got an apprenticeship on the other side of the city so won’t be seeing her for a while. Picked up a lot of interesting… it’s not gossip… is it? If it comes from the actual person… what’d I call that… information? Annnnd I need to revise and re-arrange this meeting I have with the London Ambassador’s Organisation.
RANT OVER. SCROLL DOWN PLOX.
Tumblr was on MTV?
I did not know that! :o
when was tumblr on mtv???
that explains a lot…
When did that happen?
Tumblr was on MTV? lol, whut?
????????????????????????? When was it on MTV
I heard about this. I’m too, interested in when it was exactly on.
But deep inside they’re like:
Girls on tumblr:
Boys on tumblr:
Longest Tumblr break ever.
Hi all! My courseworks are finally finished! :)
My first exams are next Friday D;
NOT READY FOR AS STATISTICS.
Important dates ahead:
- 18th May: Police cadets course.
- 20th May: Final AS S1 Mathematics exam 1330-1430
- 23rd May: Final AS MUSC1 Music exam 1330-1515
- 25th May: Final PY1 Psychology exam 1330-1500
- 26th May: Final AS C2 Mathematics exam 0830-0930
- 27th May: London Ambassador interview 1200-1300
-one week break-
- 07th June: Final AS PY2 Psychology exam 1330-1530
- 16th June: Final A2 English Literature LITB3 exam 0830-1030
- 23rd June: Final A2 MUSC4 Music exam 1330-1545
- 26th June: My 18th Birthday!
- 01st July: Prom?
- 04th July: Formal dinner party with founder of BAB.
Other things to do:
- Renew passport
- Complete Student finance loan application
- Find a job
- Revise like hell